Sprint Glass Cleaner
Hard Surface Cleaner
Pack Size 6 x 750ml
Ready to Use Glass Cleaner
Sprint Glass Cleaner has been specially formulated to deal quickly and easily
with the dirt, grime and dust found on windows, mirrors, glass partitions, glass
table tops and similar surfaces throughout any building. Its powerful blend of
solvents and surfactants has been developed and tested to meet the more
demanding needs of the commercial or industrial user.
Sprint Glass Cleaners advanced formula cleans fast to leave surfaces
sparkling with a fast wipe off it leaves behind no traces of streaks or smears. It
can also be used with confidence on stainless steel and chrome surfaces and is
extremely effective at removing stubborn marks such as those caused by
nicotine and adhesives.
• Cleans all types of glass surfaces quickly and easily.
• Instant wipe off - leaves no marks or smears.
• Removes dirt, grime and finger marks in seconds.
• Ideal for use on mirrors, windows and other glass surfaces.
• Also suitable for use on stainless steel and chrome surfaces.
• Leaves glass sparkling with a fresh, just cleaned fragrance.
Ready to Use – No dilution required:
For General Use
On glass surfaces, windows, mirrors, glass table tops, stainless steel and
1. Spray the fine mist directly onto the surface.
2. Wipe away the moisture immediately with a clean dry cloth.
3. Ensure that the surface is wiped completely, including corners and
For large areas:
1. Clean a section at a time using one spray per section and wipe
immediately with a clean dry cloth.
2. Finish off by wiping over the whole area with Sprint sprayed directly
onto the cloth.
For small areas:
1. Spray Sprint Glass Cleaner directly onto a clean dry cloth and wipe
immediately over the surface until it is clean and clear.
Sprint Glass Cleaner can be safely stored with its trigger spray attached.
Simply turn the nozzle to the off position and store until required again.
Sprint Glass Cleaner
Appearance: Clear pale blue liquid
Shelf life: 18 months
Dilution: Ready to use
The above data is typical of normal production and should not be taken as a specification.
Safe handling and storage information
Store in original closed containers away from extreme temperatures.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not mix with any other chemicals other than as advised by your JohnsonDiversey representative (Astral Hygiene).
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Material Safety Data Sheet.
Safe to use on all surfaces.