High Strength Detergent
- Excellent grease removal properties
- Effective in hard or soft water
- For manual cleaning of floors, walls, utensils and equipment in the parlour, dairy and farm kitchen
- Also recommended for washing vehicles
Superior washing up liquid
- Concentrated formulation for the manual cleaning of crockery, glassware & kitchen utensils.
- Produces a rich, high foam even under heavily soiled conditions.
- Contains excellent grease removal properties.
- Effective in all water conditions.
- Clean, fresh fragrance.
- High dilution rate for extra economy.
- Recommended for general cleaning of floors, walls & vehicles.
HOW TO USE
CROCKERY, GLASSWARE & KITCHEN UTENSILS
Dilute 1:1200 parts hand hot water (33ml per 40lt sink).
Scrape off food debris into bin. Wash items thoroughly.
Rinse in clean hot water. Allow to air dry.
Dilute 1:1200 parts hand hot water (5ml per 5lt).
Mop or wipe surface.