Powdered Bulk Tank Cleaner
- For manual cleaning and sanitising of stainless steel milk tanks, utensils and equipment
- Non-abrasive pink crystalline powder
- Easy to use and freeflowing
- Readily mixed into a paste
A specialised formulation designed for the manual cleaning and sanitising of stainless steel bulk milk tanks, dairy utensils and equipment.
Features & Benefits
• Easy to use and freeflowing
• Non-abrasive pink crystalline powder
• Readily mixed into a paste
• Multi purpose usage
• Economical in use
• Supplied in airtight container
How to Use
HAND CLEANING OF BULK MILK TANKS
Immediately after tank is emptied, rinse tank surfaces with clean cold water to remove all milk residues. Sprinkle PINK POWDER onto the wet tank surfaces and underside of lids, working into a paste with a soft tank brush. Brush paste over all surfaces paying particular attention to paddle, bridge, underside of lids and the outlet. Remove dipstick and outlet cap and ensure they are thoroughly cleaned.
Wait for 5 minutes after completion of brushing, then rinse off with clean cold water. Replace dipstick and outlet cap ready for next milking.
HAND CLEANING OF DAIRY UTENSILS & EQUIPMENT
After rinsing with clean cold water, all items can be hand cleaned by sprinkling PINK POWDER over the utensils, brushing into a paste and covering all areas to be cleaned. Alternatively, a solution of PINK POWDER at the rate of 4 gm/lit (6 oz/10 galls.) of water may be used.
Rinse thoroughly after use with clean cold water.