Teat Dip & Teat Spray
- Iodophor based ready to use solution
- 5% Glycerine and Sorbitol helps to prevent sore teats
- Effective aid in the control of mastitis
- Leaves an antiseptic film of iodine adhered to teats
An ready to use iodophor based solution which has been specially formulated to help reduce the bacterial contamination that causes mastitis in dairy herds. It reduces the risk of infection by leaving an antiseptic film of iodine adhering to teats which have been treated by dipping or spraying. Contains 5% Glycerol & Sorbitol solution to help keep teats soft & supple all year round.
Features & Benefits
• Effective aid in the control of mastitis
• Ready to use as a teat dip
• Dilute 1:80 as an udder wash/cluster dip
• All year round teat care system
• Aids healing of sores & cracks
• Contains 0.54 % w/v Iodine
How to Use
Fill teat cup about ⅔ full. No dilution is required. Dip teats of every cow immediately after each has been milked, making sure that the full length of the teat is immersed. Top up with fresh solution as required. Empty & wash out cups after milking.
Immediately after milking, spray the entire surface of each teat of every cow. No dilution is required.
UDDER WASHING & CLUSTER DIPPING
Dilute 1:80. To help prevent cross infection, individual cloths or disposable paper towels are strongly recommended.. Immerse clusters & agitate for at least half a minute. Rinse in clean water before use.
Wash & dry udders & teats before milking.