Concentrated High Emollient Iodophor Teat Dip/Spray
- 45% Glycerine and Sorbitol (9% diluted)
- Economical high-emollient formulation
- Helps maintain superb teat condition all year round
- Convenient 1:4 dilution rate (5 litres makes 25 litres)
A concentrate iodophor based teat dip and spray which has been specially formulated to help reduce the bacterial contamination that causes mastitis in dairy herds. It reduces the risk of infection by leaving an antiseptic film of iodine adhering to teats which have been treated by dipping or spraying.
It is unique in that it contains 45% Glycerol & Sorbitol which gives an optimum 9% Glycerol & Sorbitol when diluted to make an economical high emollient ready-to-use teat dip / spray.
Features & Benefits
• Medicines Act approved iodophor formulation
• Optimum 9% Glycerol & Sorbitol when diluted
• Helps maintain superb teat condition all year round
• Effective aid in the control of mastitis
• Economical high emollient teat dip
• Convenient 1 to 4 dilution rate
• 5 litres dilutes to make 25 litres Teat Dip/Spray
• 2.7 % w/v Iodine (5000 ppm Iodine when diluted 1:4)
How to Use
Dilute 1 part to 4 parts of clean water & mix well. Fill teat cup about ° full with the prepared solution. Dip teats of every cow immediately after each has been milked, making sure that the full length of the teat is immersed. Top up with fresh solution as required. Empty & wash out cups after milking.
Dilute 1 part to 4 parts of clean water & mix well. Immediately after milking, spray the entire surface of each teat of every cow with prepared solution.
UDDER WASHING & CLUSTER DIPPING
Dilute 1:400. To help prevent cross infection, individual cloths or disposable paper towels are strongly recommended. Dry teats before milking. Immerse clusters & agitate for at least half a minute. Rinse in clean water before use. Wash & dry udders & teats before milking.