Professionally formulated for fast and effective cleaning, Lifeguard Cleaner &
Disinfectant concentrate can be used on all hard washable surfaces, including
painted walls, woodwork, vinyl, plastic, porcelain and ceramic, leaving them
With its powerful combination of cleaning agents and disinfectant, Lifeguard
Cleaner & Disinfectant easily removes dirt and washroom soilage whilst also
killing and preventing reproduction of bacteria which cause food poisoning,
gastric disorders and wound infections.
The Neutrafresh molecules combine with and trap the nitrogen and sulphur
compounds in the malodour. Remaining Neutrafresh molecules create a fresh,
long-lasting fragrance, providing a constant reminder that surfaces are clean
• Combined multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant.
• Concentrated economical formula . dilutes up to 1:40.
• Safe to use on all hard washable surfaces.
• 99.99% germ kill . prevents cross infection.
• Neutrafresh technology neutralises unpleasant odours.
1. Protect hands with suitable gloves and wash after use.
2. Dilute one part Lifeguard CDC with 40 parts water in a bucket.
3. Apply to surface with suitable clean cloth or mop.
4. Allow to dry thoroughly.
Appearance: Clear blue liquid
pH: 9.5 . 10.5
Shelf life: 24 months
The above data is typical of normal production and should not be taken as a
Safe handling and storage information
Store in original closed containers away from extreme temperatures.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not mix with any other chemicals other
than as advised by your JohnsonDiversey representative.
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a
separate Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Washroom cleaner & Disinfectant Alkaline formula with sequestrants for excellent cleaning and disinfection
- Disinfectant passes EN1276
- Pleasant fragrance ideal for public areas
|A concentrated disinfectant bathroom cleaner.|
|Multi-surface concentrated cleaner and disinfectant with Neutrafresh technology.|
Pack Size 2 x 5ltr