Frequently asked questions:
'How long will my delivery take?'
Usually delivered within 4 working days 8am - 9pm. *Free delivery on orders over £95 in a single transaction. Orders containing bulky/heavy items or super heavy items are not available for free delivery.
'I'm having trouble logging in, what do I do?'
- Check the spelling of your email address as well as your password - passwords are case sensitive.
- Forgotten your password? Click on the 'login / register' link and then the 'forgot password'.
- Type in your email address then click 'submit'. We'll send you an email with a link to reset your password, you will have 24 hours to action this before it expires. If you have any problems at this stage please contact our Customer Care team, see the 'contact us' section of the site for more details.
- Once you have received your new password email, click the 'change password' link. Enter your new password into the appropriate field and enter it again to confirm.
- Click 'submit' to change your password. You'll then be logged into your account and we'll send you a second email to confirm your details have been updated.
- More than 3 unsuccessful attempts will deactivate your account. If this happens please contact our Customer Care team, see the contact us section of the site for more details.
'How can I pay online?'
Online you can pay by any of the following options:
Maestro/ Maestro International
To help us deal with your query, please call 01835 824342. We aim to resolve the majority of queries on the first call, however, for more serious enquiries this may take longer. You can also email us with you query at email@example.com
For details on store opening times, telephone numbers and locations, use our contact us section.