- Quickly kills bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Active in the presence of organic matter
- Concentrated DEFRA Approved formulation (Foot & Mouth, Swine Vesicular, Poultry, TB & General Orders)
- Cleans and disinfects in one operation
An extremely powerful & fast acting Defra Approved (Foot & Mouth, Swine Vesicular, Poultry & General Orders) & listed in the Aquatic Disinfectant Listing Scheme, Iodophor based disinfectant, approved for animal use. It is bactericidal, fungicidal & virucidal, offering excellent protection from a wide range of disease causing organisms.
Features & Benefits
• Quickly kills bacteria, viruses & fungi
• Active in the presence of organic matter
• Concentrated Defra Approved (Foot & Mouth, Swine Vesicular, Poultry & General Orders) formulation
• Cleans & disinfects in one operation
How to Use
GENERAL SANITISING – LIVESTOCK HOUSING:
Adjust dilution to suit soil level and/or disease history of livestock housing i.e. between 1 part FAM 30 to between 100 & 550 parts of water. May also be used to treat buckets, cages, hatchery trays, drinkers, crates & other non-porous surfaces.
GENERAL SANITISING - FISHERIES:
FISH NETS, HOLDING TANKS & CRATES
Use at a dilution of 1:100 to prevent the spread of disease in ponds & fisheries.
WHEEL AND FOOT BATHS:
To help prevent the spread of disease, dilute 1:90 with water & renew daily if heavily soiled.
Apply at a suitable rate through a mist generator.
DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS:
Used as a sanitising aid, dilute one part FAM 30 with 2,500 parts of water.
Allow contact time of 30 minutes before rinsing with clean water.
DISEASE CONTROL ORDERS:
DEFRA approved against Foot & Mouth disease at 1:550, Swine Vesicular disease at 1:100, Diseases of Poultry 1:100, Tuberculosis at 1:20 & for general use at 1:90. Recommended for use against Blue Ear Pig Disease (PRRS) at 1:200.