- Removes dirt, grime and finger marks in seconds
- Ideal for glass food cabinets, stainless steel work tops and hard surfaces
- Perfume free for cleaning in food premises
- Rapid drying and leaves a shiny and streak free finish
- Perfect for both domestic and hospitality use
Cif Stainless Steel spray degreases, removes stubborn dirt, gets rid of fingermarks and restores the high shine, keeping them looking newer for longer.
Pack Size 6 x 750ml
First choice cleaner
Cif has always been up for the tough cleaning jobs around the house - in fact, family and community are at the core of our home care philosophy. Cif believes the easier we make your home tasks, the more time you can have with the people who matter to you most. That's why Cif has been the UK's first choice in cleaners for decades.
How it all started
Cif's arrival in France in 1969 heralded the end of scouring powders. Cif literally became a household name after the famous 'Skater' ads, which highlighted how powders can 'scratch like skates on ice'.
- Cif made its debut in the UK in 1974 (then know as Jif). The non-scratch formulation revolutionised household care – British homes really took a shining to it.
- In 2001 Jif changed its name to Cif, and launched Cif Oxy-Gel - the first multi purpose liquid gel spray with an active oxygen-based bleach to help lift dirt more effectively.
- In 2005 Cif revolutionized cream cleaning with the launch of new Cif power cream - bringing tough cleaning Cif Cream to a spray format. Cif power cream is available in two specially formulated sprays - one for the kitchen, the other with active anti-limescale power, for the bathroom.
- 2008 sees the launch of brand new Cif Actifizz, the first multi-purpose cleaner to use effervescent technology – a powerful new solution to cleaning that works right in front of your eyes. Available in two fantastic fragrances, Ocean & Lemon, Cif Multi-purpose Actifizz gives fast and convenient cleaning.
Did you know?
- Cif sponsored the prime-time TV programme, How Clean is your House - where grime busters Kim and Aggie scrubbed and decluttered Britain's filthiest houses.