Oven & Grill cleaner
Pack Size 2 x 5ltr
Suma Grill D9Description
Suma Grill D9 is a heavy duty cleaner for periodic maintenance in areas of
heavy grease build-up in food premises.
- Powerful alkali action removes even heavily carbonised soil
- Ideal for use on ovens, grills and salamanders and diluted for cleaning of fryers
- Foam sprayer with extension improves reach and reduces mist
Suma Grill D9 Key properties
Suma Grill D9 is a highly alkaline detergent suitable for periodic cleaning of
heavily soiled ovens, grills or salamanders. This blend of alkali, surfactants and
solvents removes even heavily carbonised soil. Diluted with water the product is
also suitable for soak cleaning of fryers.
• Powerful alkali action removes even heavily carbonised soil
• Ideal for use on ovens, grills and salamanders and diluted for cleaning of
• Foam sprayer with extension improves reach and reduces mist
Suma Grill D9 Use instructions
Ovens / grill cleaning
1. Ensure temperature of surface is less then 80oC (optimum 60 - 80oC)
2. Spray neat product direct on to surface or equipment
3. Leave for 5 - 30 minutes depending on the level of soiling
4. Remove loose deposit with a scourer or brush
5. Rinse well with clean, hot water and allow to air dry
1. Drain oil and close valve
2. Fill with water to almost oil fill level
3. Add 500 ml of Suma Grill D9 for every 10L of water (5% w/w). Check
oil capacity for fill level
4. Turn on fryer and bring to a controlled boil for 15-30 minutes
5. After cooling and draining, scrub remaining residues from side walls
and heating elements with a scourer or brush
6. Rinse twice with clean, hot water and allow to air dry
Grill extractor cleaning:
1. Dismantle the grill extractor
2. Place the parts in 50-100ml Suma Grill D9/L hot water (5-10% solution)
3. Leave for 15 - 60 minutes
4. Rinse well with clean water and allow to air dry
Suma Grill D9 Technical data
Appearance Clear dark brown liquid
pH neat >12.5
pH (1% solution in distilled water) 12
Relative density (20oC) 1.12
These figures are typical values and should not be interpreted as specifications.
Suma Grill D9 Safe handling and storage information
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Material Safety Data Sheet.
Only use with the foam sprayer.
Store in original container. Avoid extremes of temperature.
Suma Grill D9 Product compatibility
Under recommended conditions of use, Suma Grill D9 is suitable for use on stainless steel materials commonly encountered in the kitchen. Do not use on alkali sensitive materials such as aluminium, copper etc.