- 100% PVP iodine - as used in hospitals, 10% Glycerine and Sorbitol
- Ultra gentle on skin, ultra deadly on bacteria
- Forms a rapid, durable barrier-film over the teat
- Protects for up to 12 hours between milkings
A barrier film, that may be sprayed or dipped, providing protection against environmental contamination by forming a protective film on the skin, which remains for up to 12 hours or until it is required to be removed. It has been formulated using highly effective PVP iodine technology, the same as is used in hospital disinfectants.
It is ready-to-use and so saves time and always gives a consistent product. It is especially suitable for situations where measurement and mixing are likely to prove inconvenient. Gives excellent skin protection due to its high emollient content and long lasting barrier protection.
Features & Benefits
• PVP iodine technology
• Provides protection against environmental contamination
• May be dipped or sprayed
• Protects skin by forming a barrier film
• Remains on the skin for up to 12 hours
• Ready to use formulation
• Contains 10% Glycerine & Sorbitol
• Provides excellent skin condition
• All year round protection
How to Use
When applying spray or dip the entire surface to ensure complete coverage for optimum protection.
Use direct from the drum without dilution. Replace drum cap after use.
Ensure skin is clean and prepared before next milking.