- Versatile acid and surfactant formulation
- For cleaning all types of bulk tanks and other dairy equipment
- Also useful in alternating acid/alkali wash programmes
- Economical milkstone remover
- Suitable for use in robotic parlours
A concentrated, low foaming, surfactant assisted liquid, specially formulated for the cleaning, descaling & sanitising all types of bulk tanks and other equipment in dairy milking parlours. It contains a high concentration of active ingredients to ensure a thorough cleaning action and removal of milkstone, thereby preventing the growth of bacteria in deposit build-ups.
Features & Benefits
• Surfactant assisted acid
• Removes cream line & milkstone in tanks, reducing need for manual cleaning
• Suitable for use in robotic parlours, bulk tanks & other equipment in dairy parlours
• Versatile formulation reduces number of products need in the dairy
• Effective in hard or soft water
• One product, regardless of water supply
How to Use
SPRAY CLEANING OF ALL TYPES OF BULK MILK TANKS
Dilute 200ml with 40 litres of cold or hot water (8fl.oz to 10 galls.) Rinse milk off equipment with clean cold water. Follow the tank manufacturer’s instructions for automatic or hand operated spray equipment. Drain and rinse thoroughly with clean cold water to remove all traces of acid.
ALTERNATIVE IN-PLACE CLEANING OF MILKING PARLOURS
Dilute 40ml - 200ml with 40 litres (8fl.oz to 10 gall.) of hot water or cold water, depending on water hardness & soil load. Immediately after milking is over thoroughly rinse plant with clean water (preferably warm) and run to waste. Add to the wash trough, at the above dilution rate, and circulate for 10 minutes, then run to waste. Rinse plant thoroughly with clean water and allow to drain completely.
Dilute 1 litre with 40 litres of cold or hot water (40fl.oz to 10 galls.) For occasional descaling of milking plant, use as often as required, (as for spray cleaning) to keep equipment free from scale..